Want To Become A Successful Online Student?
As part of our Online Study week, we show you 5 Ways to enhance your online learning experience.
- Familiarise yourself with the online learning environment. Make sure you utilise all your available resources, using Google books and Google Scholar to research can be very useful to compliment and reference your Work. http://scholar.google.co.uk/
- Be Organised. Set yourself Deadlines and stick to them, try to anticipate possible scheduling issues and come up with solutions well in advance. http://zenhabits.net/27-great-tips-to-keep-your-life-organized/
- Participate, Social Studying! Just because you are learning online does not mean you have to do it alone, Take an active role in communicating with online lecturers and your peers who are also part of the online learning community. Online Business School has its own Forums for students to interact with each other. https://www.onlinebusinessschool.com/social-learning-foru/
- Create a place that is suitable to study in. Weather it is in a library or in your bedroom, Make sure you are away from distractions and are able to concentrate, allowing you to perform to the best of your abilities.
- Focus and stay motivated. Being in control of your own learning requires motivation, everyone has bad days. The key to Online learning success is never give up! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationadvice/9943013/Keep-calm-and-carry-on-revising.html
Keep an eye out over the next few days, we will be doing more features, hints and tips on how to get the best out of your online learning.
Is there anything your think we should cover in more detail? or do you know something we don’t? Why not drop us an email on [email protected]